Revell Turner & Wass

The type of insurance policy you might need depends on your situation.

A life insurance policy will pay your dependents a lump sum or regular payments if you die unexpectedly. If you have a partner or children, life insurance can provide you with the reassurance that they will be able to cope financially without you.

Income protection insurance is designed to support you financially if you can’t work due to illness or injury and your income drops. This type of policy is particularly relevant for anyone who is self-employed and wouldn’t get sick pay.

You might consider getting short-term income protection insurance. This type of policy will pay out a monthly sum, for a set period, if you lose your source of income due to illness, injury or redundancy.

You might consider critical illness cover, which will cover you in case you get a specific type of life changing condition.

1 in 2 people will get cancer in their lifetime.  More than 400 people in the UK suffer from a stroke daily.  Over 30,000 persons require heart surgery every year

Critical illness can happen to anyone, and just when you might least expect it.  In fact, a critical illness such as a heart attack or cancer, strikes one in five men and one in four women before the age of 65

Statistics obtained from research analysis dated November 2019 and is for informational purposes only.

As Independent Financial Advisers we can help you find the one that best meets your requirements.

01480 216111
How much can I pay?
Mortgage Calculator
How much can I borrow?
Mortgage Calculator


Why choose Revell Turner & Wass?

Our clients choose to trust us over the competition because of the way we conduct our business.

Call us on 01480216111 to speak to one of our advisors today.

We provide our services to suit you, whether face to face, telephone or email
We search the whole market to ensure we find the right mortgage for you
We continue to monitor the market place and will keep you updated on opportunities
We provide access to your own Client Portal for secure messages and document uploads

Call us on 01480216111 to speak to one of our advisors today.


Revell Turner & Wass is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority who oversees all financial business in the UK. You can find us on their website Our registration number is 720844. Our registered address is 12 Station Road, St. Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5BH. Our company registration 5848795

We don’t charge for initial mortgage advice. However, a fee of £249 for existing clients or £349 for new clients is payable on application of your mortgage.

For non-standard applications an increased fee may apply. Full details will be provided by your adviser and we will agree this with you before proceeding with any application